Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Been a long time....

It's been a long time since I made a post. A lot has been happening in my life. Last year my beloved husband died of cancer and during his illness and just after his death I did not keep up my quilting really. I got back into things earlier this year with a Hollis Chatelain class put on by our Auckland Quilt  Guild and it was a fantastic opportunity to try new skills. I also took a workshop for my local Bays group at Jackie's wonderful house in Coatesville. It has been fantastic seeing all the different results as quilters have brought them to show on club nights.
Apart from knitting for my grand daughters I have just been concentrating on finishing the thread painting from my paint dyeing efforts from the Hollis class. Only finished one so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment